Sunday, November 28, 2010

Transition

Life is changing...I recently quit my job, got married, and moved. I have a new roommate, a new address, and hopefully (soon) a new career. There is an element of our identity that is wrapped up in what we do; my life at Berea was 5 years of identity building. It makes sense that now in this transition I feel a little lost.

It also makes sense that in this time of changes my blog transforms from camp stories to other things. It seems selfish to take the truth God shows me and keep it for myself only. Perhaps part of this next phase God will use my words to influence those around me. I have spent years trying to be tough and independent, fearful that as a leader I would not be free to have struggles. But maybe, just maybe, my open book will be the pathway to someone's freedom. Perhaps even my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment